Hydraulic Vibro Hammers
VIBRO HAMMER ICE 416, made in USA
to drive & extract casing and sheet pile.
complete with power pack model ICE 300, 30m connecting hydraulic hoses, double clamps with caisson beam for casing and single clamp for sheet pile clamp, good working condition, ready to work!
- power pack engine - Caterpillar CAT 3306B 224kW/300Hp
- vibrator eccentric moment – 23 Kg.m,
frequency 1,600 vpm,
- amplitude 13.1 mm, maximum line pull
extraction 400 Kn
- year of manufacture 1994
- weight suspended of vibrator 5,000 kg excl.
hoses & clamps
- remote control pendant
- single clamp for sheet pile ICE 126
- double clamps for casing ICE 80 c/w
- 30m connecting hydraulic hoses
- manuals for operation, maintenance,
and spare parts.
The ICE 416 Vibratory Hammer is a tried and true upper-midsize hammer. This hammer is a less expensive alternative to some of the newer models. The hammer has enough dynamic weight and eccentric moment to drive upper-midsize piles. The hydraulic power pack run CAT diesel engines for unit reliability and easy access to parts and service from anywhere in the world.